Dear bully

 


Dear Bully,

Thank you. For all the times you made me aware of the tiny flaws in my being. Flaws that i had not created, flaws i could not remove. Thank you, for choosing just the perfect words to hurt me in a subtly cruel way. 

For you, it might have been a moment, a few words, a conversation but to me, it costed me a life full of insecurities. Trying my best to hide them. Always feeling like the entire world saw me that way. Because of those few words of yours, i stopped appreciating myself. And started to look for validation from others. 

I thought may be someone would tell me the exact opposite of what you had told me. But then when someone did tell me that. It was hard for me to accept it. So, Thanks to you for making it hard for me to believe in the good within me. 

But then, thank you for making me the tough person that i am. I can't say i respect you. I can not make myself respect you, ever.  But if it wasn't for people like you, people like me would never become as strong as as i am today. It is because of people like you that i think a 100 times before telling someone one bad thing about their physical beings. 

Thank you, for the scar you once gave me for it has changed into a golden trophy that i hold with pride today. You were a bad moment that led to what seemed like an eternity of sorrow and bad decisions. But in the end it shaped me into the person that i am today. And i am proud of her. 

So, Thank you!

》》》Please comment your views. Also like, share and subscribe 《《《

<prev                                                                          next>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scaredy cat!

Autumn!

Shameless Love.